How-To- Build -Hotrods

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you like it! I've just started it this past year... (How-To-Build-Hotrods.com)
I'm always looking for more tech to post, so send it in! I still have a lot to put up yet, but I work full time, so I don't get to update as much as I would like... I already have some from guys on this board, as well as killbillet, the hamb, and others... I want it to be a website to help those that haven't done it before and to learn the basics.

I'm glad you like it! I've just started it this past year... (How-To-Build-Hotrods.com)
I'm always looking for more tech to post, so send it in! I still have a lot to put up yet, but I work full time, so I don't get to update as much as I would like... I already have some from guys on this board, as well as killbillet, the hamb, and others... I want it to be a website to help those that haven't done it before and to learn the basics.

Thanks, for your site, I've sent a number of rodders to it. From a X-Mechinac- you cover issues very well done.

Latest posts

Back