long term postal jeep

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

postalexpress

ok this is my postal jeep its my long term project cuz im 15 so here are some pics im gunna lower it and paint it flat black

0415001555.jpg

0415001528a.jpg

0415001528.jpg

jordon

Cool, Jordan! I like right hand drive vehicles. I'm building an old postal van that was converted into an ice cream truck. Check out my build thread if you get a chance. There's still lots of parts available for your Jeep and for the AMC six. If you need any help, let me know.

thanks ya i got a 232 and i need a choke for the carb if you know where i can get one itll be about may 25th beafore i can get some parts but ill get like $400 or so

im gunna try and pry a drop axle off my gramps lowering shocks fat whitewalls on the back and skinny ones on the front. cherry bombs and some more seats

well i want to lower it like 4inches besuas im getting a tranam off a friend and i dont want to have to drive that in 12in of snow i could try tho but thats not to smart.

congrats on the jeep!
they're hard to get, and a blast to drive, does yours have the steering wheel on the right side??
however, i wanna see ir finished!

Latest posts

Back