Farmboys 46 ford

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmboy46

Heres my 46 half ton i been buildin, hopin it will be done or at least drivin around the yard this summer.
DCFC0379.jpg
DCFC0383.jpg
DCFC0386.jpg
and heres the other 46, i would like to channel and chop it, not sure how much yet but im sure it will come together sooner or later but probably later
DCFC0201.jpg
DCFC0204.jpg
DCFC0202.jpg

Farmboy,
That is one ratty old Ford PU... I love it!!! Please keep us posted on u're progress!!! [dr

BoB

Whats the stuff on the bottom 6 inches of the truck. Around here the bottoms of our field finds have jagged sharp edges and hollow areas between the inside and out side panels of the doors. Looks to be a good builder from here in the rusty north.

neither r rust free by any means but still pretty solid for there age, and both trucks doors close with a lil push of ur pointer finger, just how i like it

I'm liking what you got going .... my first vehicle in high school was a '46 ford 1/2 p/u. I miss that thruck!!

Ratty 46

the slots were a temporary thing changed the axle back to the original bolt pattern and found some stock 16's, very cool and just the right petina

the plan is to leave the body alone, and its got a 302 bored .040 over decent sized cam 448/472 lift edelbrock 289 perfomer intake hei distributor flat top pistons and double roller toming chain, im sure i missed somethin but im hopin for close to 300 horse and its got a 4 speed out of a fox body mustang. should scoot pretty good i think.

Latest posts

Back