Shed a TEAR.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaughterhouse customs

Well we didnt get the coupe done in time for Beatersville which is this sunday in Louisville Ky.. This was to be its debut show and we were stoked.. However there was complications that slowed us a bit we will be there but the coupe will not... Its a since of failure because i would have loved to see the impact this car had on a crowd like that.. We are still in attempt to get it there but its not looking good.. WISH US LUCK EVERYONE> here is some photos of where we are today.

Attachments

• PIC_0690.JPG
    PIC_0690.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 83
  • PIC_0691.JPG
    PIC_0691.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 88
  • PIC_0693.JPG
    PIC_0693.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 102
  • PIC_0694.JPG
    PIC_0694.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 95
  • PIC_0695.JPG
    PIC_0695.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 81
heres a few more

Attachments

• PIC_0621.JPG
    PIC_0621.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 71
  • PIC_0591.JPG
    PIC_0591.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 65
  • PIC_0594.JPG
    PIC_0594.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 61
  • PIC_0627.JPG
    PIC_0627.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 64
  • PIC_0662.JPG
    PIC_0662.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 74
I dig it! Sorry you didn't make the show in time but ytou sure make good progress and it'll be a great car "when finished"! :D

Toad

This thing is the epitome of cool!...the frame and dash are my favorites...I love everything but the scoop...to me it just doesn't fit the rest of the build.

Even if you don't finish it I would still take it, I bet it would get more attention than anything there.

Yes I agree, throw it on a trailer and take it. I would rather look at a very cool unfinished car then a bunch of finished boring stuff.

This thing is the epitome of cool!...the frame and dash are my favorites...I love everything but the scoop...to me it just doesn't fit the rest of the build.

Even if you don't finish it I would still take it, I bet it would get more attention than anything there.

Thanks alot guys i am trying my hardest to get it to that show.. I wanted it flat black by then but still had some smoothing to do on the patch panels but i am just weird about how people sees my stuff.. I hear alot of people say they dont like the double barrel scoop on the carb.. Its just the look we wanted and felt in the end the 2 holes in the front of the scoop will tie into the holes in the frame.. It will be black with a red top and glass all the way around except for the doors. We are just a few hundred bucks and prob. 2 weeks away from finishing this car.. wish us luck, with any it will be under primer come friday evening and on a trailer as soon as we lay the red and white pinstripes all over it,

I think the car looks awsome.
If it were me, I would get the driveline running, electrical done, and drive it the way it is...(but that just my opinion)

BAD AZZ

Yes I agree, throw it on a trailer and take it. I would rather look at a very cool unfinished car then a bunch of finished boring stuff.

Ditto.

I'm not sure on the scoop either. I like the double pipe front, but not sure about the slope in the back. When I saw it first, I thought it would be cool if one pipe was set back an inch or 2 from the other....

It's your car. Do with it what you want. Who gives a flying flip what anyone else thinks about. By the way, I dig it. But you shouldn't care that I do, as long as you do!

Love the dash set up. Sorry you didn't make it this year. There's still plenty of shows left to debut at this year though. Don't get down, Get to work.[;)
Hope to have mine done by Sept. for the Red Neck Rumble in Lebanon Tn. But if I don't, yes I will be disappointed, but there's always next year. Just keep a goal in mind and you'll get there.[cl

Saw some pics from the beaterville show and looks like your coupe WAS there. Only a couple pics but car looks FANTASTIC!!! Post some more shots if you can please .

i like it .......hate you cant bring it ..i know how it feels to work on one for a show and things go wrong... keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back