Violence In Lybia, PLEASE look...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrodron

Drives the Batmobile... er... Ratmobile!
This video is a live message from a man in Lybia who speaks passionately about what's happening there. He talks live on livestream during what he believes could potentially be his last days alive. Please take a look and share this anywhere you can. It's truly a mess what is happening there. Thanks everybody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oglq36wOS5A

It may affect us depending on who takes over control. We don't need any more crazy men getting together to pool thier resources. America is hated over there and it is a scary thing to imagine a worse person taking over. I also have compassion for the working class in places like that. There but for the grace of God go I, as my dad would say. The turmoil over there is a scary thing to me.

Libya, Egypt, Bahrain, Iran, Yemen, there seems to be something taking over predominantly muslim countries. Maybe they are failing from within?

I find it humerous that they are preaching to the west about how bad we infidels are, and now their own house is looking pretty shabby.

I'm unable to see the vid on this PC, but I think I've seen part of it already.

90% Of the world just wants to live peacefully, raise a family, and have a full belly. It's the other 10% that cause problems. And of that 10%, only 1% of them really are the problem.

That other 10% are the misguided haters and do-gooders. And those 1% are your megalomaniacs and the like.

Latest posts

Back