Bought myself a new toy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this one up a couple days ago. PX4, little dusty was a regular carry weapon. Has a little muzzle wear (scuffs on the slide). Couldn't pass the deal, $300

IMG_20140518_183131_807_zpse6rausyx.jpg

WOOT!
i have a factory contender 45-70 bbl with brake in the works.
i figure i better shoot these monsters before i get too old or my arthritis gets bad enough that i cant.
besides
serious handcannons make me feel like a tough guy.
and before any of you smarty-aleks start saying i am compensating for something.
i AM
i am compensating for my lack of ridiculous caliber handcannons.....

Ruger 50th Anniversary 10/22

Bought a 50th Anniversary Ruger 10/22. I bought the plain hardwood stock to match my 40th Anniversary 10/22.

The 40th has a nice Medallion on the stock. I wished the 50th had one too. It's just marked on the Bolt and Receiver.

I like em black guns too. I got a new one also. A Russian Vepr 12ga. I got lucky and bought it the day before the Russian guns went on this new ban. I got the gun, just waitng on the 25 round drum that I ordered for it.
VEPR12FSD1_zps62aa8488.jpg

Going to assemble another AR. Using a Dreadnaught Industries Lower Receiver with a Palmetto State Armory/Magpul lower build kit. The upper will be a 300ACC Blackout. Had the upper, lower and hand guard coated with Cerakote ceramic coating in Blue Titanium. The rest will be black.

I just sold my M1A1. Sodom. I'm considering a suppressed AR in the 300 black out for my next build. That and a Beretta 92FS also suppressed... Hum... I'm sensing a trend in my thinking...Lol

Latest posts

Back