29 sedan "cleopatra"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chop getting welded and weathered, air controller mounted, under dash bracing built, trans tunnel started and new lights mounted

Cool.

Very similar to the old "browning" process used on firearms before "bluing" was invented. With old guns, once it is the tone you want it, oil and rub it to preserve the finish.

Cool.

Very similar to the old "browning" process used on firearms before "bluing" was invented. With old guns, once it is the tone you want it, oil and rub it to preserve the finish.

Hmmm Didnt know that. No problem for the link!

Littlr progress. Had to move the brake pedal assembly around. Also worked on the seats. Nothin very interesting. Buti scored this sweet license plate frame with built in tail light and plate light. So we cut a big hole in the back of the car and BAM! lookin good. We also got the steering wheel. Matches the wheels and follow the name.

What was the steering gear box out of? I seen one on Craigslist that looked a lot like that one. It was out of a van. Was thinking of maybe getting it.

49-59 ford. Worked out pretty good. I have also used early 80s toyota truck steering boxes.

Got the seats split so you can access the battery and all the air goodies. Now they can go down to be the upholstery shop for some new skin. Also started the trans tunnel. Need some more flat strap so i can finish it tomorrow.

Had the car out for some spring cleaning. Its getting closer!
It will look way better with the wider tires on it

Got the shock mounts built last night along with the gas tank mounts period still have to do some work to the tank itself. But at least it's hanging there.

Fuel lines ran. 5/16 steel from front to back, except for the few small rubber sections by the tank and fuel filter.

Started templating floors and door panels today. The last few days has consisted of bending brake and fuel lines, installing the fan, pertronix electronic ignition and alternator.

Hipe to have the steering all done in the next couple days along with the roof structure

Latest posts

Back