Jordy - Your average 37 Tudor Sedan 4x4 build - Revision II

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[cl[cl[cl
I love this build! I told hubby that I wanted to build something like this for our next build (after our 36 Diamond T is done), and he doesn't share my enthusiasm for a build like this :eek: He wants to do a Gia - like our fat asses would fit in a Gia :rolleyes:
:D Actually, there is a lot of room in a ... Um, do you mean Ghia, and in Karmann Ghia? You know, the chubby little VW cousin. Maybe I better shut up now. :p

[cl[cl[cl
I love this build! I told hubby that I wanted to build something like this for our next build (after our 36 Diamond T is done), and he doesn't share my enthusiasm for a build like this :eek: He wants to do a Gia - like our fat asses would fit in a Gia :rolleyes:

I could see myself in something like this

karmann-ghia-off-road-2.jpg

:D Actually, there is a lot of room in a ... Um, do you mean Ghia, and in Karmann Ghia? You know, the chubby little VW cousin. Maybe I better shut up now. :p
Yes, oops on the spelling - a Karmann Ghia is what he wants. I used to want one too, but that was 25 years ago....

but, hey, that one ^^^right there^^^ is pretty bad @$$

Latest posts

Back