I've been looking for one of these!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It shows an upgrade available part #121gmf. I'm thinking the MF stands for Mr. Fusion. I put the part no. in the search field but nothing else came up. :(

I'm thinking the MF stands for Mr. Fusion.

Often confused with Mr. Sparkle...

mrsparkle-blog.jpg

If you mix 2 parts uranium to 3 parts plutonium and a teaspoon of nutmeg at 102 mph, with 185/70r 13s and 3.08 gears, hooked up to the left speaker wire from the factory 8 track in a 1975 toyota corolla wagon with woodgrain only option, you can travel back as far as last tuesday at 4:00 am eastern standard time. Im serious.

Attachments

• 8a9fbbb58dfb8a5e74ce7a4ee1c95872.jpg
    8a9fbbb58dfb8a5e74ce7a4ee1c95872.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 31
I've been mixing Sprite with 70's on 7 on XM and going back to 1977 a lot lately. Just haven't figured out how to bring anything back though, all I seem to bring back is this old man that doesn't look anything like he did in 1977.....[ddd

If you mix 2 parts uranium to 3 parts plutonium and a teaspoon of nutmeg at 102 mph, with 185/70r 13s and 3.08 gears, hooked up to the left speaker wire from the factory 8 track in a 1975 toyota corolla wagon with woodgrain only option, you can travel back as far as last tuesday at 4:00 am eastern standard time. Im serious.

attachment.php

Confirmed. That looks like last Tuesday. Source: I was was alive last Tuesday and that's what it looked like back then. Ah, the good old days...

Mus be sumpin wrong with me! I wanna go back to the 70s to bring back some of the rusty stuff that was still around then...:confused::rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back