Slaughter hosue customs 31 coupe update

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaughterhouse customs

well were are rounding down to wiring putting in the firewall and some other very minor things just a few more weeks now! here is a quick update everyone of where we are

Attachments

• PIC_0709.JPG
    PIC_0709.JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 51
  • PIC_0711.JPG
    PIC_0711.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 62
  • PIC_0713.JPG
    PIC_0713.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 59
  • PIC_0714.JPG
    PIC_0714.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 50
  • PIC_0715.JPG
    PIC_0715.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 45
no clearance problems it just looks low as hell sitting in grass.. Well it is low as hell so let me clarify. Car sits 4 inches off ground in front of body and 6 inches off ground in back of body..

very cool i really like all the holes....

How close is the lower part of the hair pin to the ground?

Very nice!. I like all the small stuff. You have to keep looking to see everything. Wondering what all I'm missing not seeing it in person. My style right on. I dig it. I like the dash alot too.

Very nice!. I like all the small stuff. You have to keep looking to see everything. Wondering what all I'm missing not seeing it in person. My style right on. I dig it. I like the dash alot too.

AGREED! Love the "trunk" area.

I see your from kentucky.. We had it at beatersville in louisville ky last week.. I guess ya didnt make it? A shame if not cause that show was sick! I couldnt keep up with all the beautiful women and rusty cars coming and going all day.. Overall a great turnout..

First year I have ever missed. I heard it was a good one this year too. I just had too much going on. You are not far from me. I use to run around over in Miland and a few hole in the wall places up on 350. I looked for some property up there for a while but nothing panned out. Nice country over there. We run our repo company over there for a while.

Latest posts

Back