1929 6-29 Coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be boring to some.But I really enjoy tearing Old Eqipment apart that has been abused and forgotten and bringing it back to life.Plus I saved about 3 grand doing it this way.That Press new is 4500.00.

Not to mention that you can buy it fairly cheap.Best to buy the 3 phase ones as they dont sell well and you can get them for a bargain.Just swap out the motors to single phase and you are running in your garage at either 110/220.

These are the two that really catch my eye.

This one is a Pontiac.
1930PontiacCpeTrad1copy.jpg

This is a Durant that is being built over on the HAMB.I really like the looks and stance of this car.I will most likley go this route.I really like the way the hood flows over the frame.I am going to have to pinch the hell out of rails to get it like this.But it is a very nice touch.

1930durant.jpg

Durant.jpg

I remember reading this one... a while back... You are doing a great job getting it back together. I think those bodys have great lines....

So any updates on it.. its been over a year?

My next build will be a more traditional 3 window.. if i can find one!

I have pushed over in a corner in the new shop. I need to get the 34 done before I can even get to it. The boxing plates are supposed to be here for the 34 this week. They are coming from Welder Series in Canada.

I still need to pull the body on the 34 so it can be sent out and have all the body work done while I massage over the chassis.

Latest posts

Back