35 IH AKA Project "Riff Raff" build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had this in a local indoor show this weekend... it's amazing what people ask.

On a side note.... I ****ed off an old grump. He overheard me tell someone I would sell it for $15,000 and he said... "for a $1000 piece of junk?, mine's worth $33,000 and all people want to look at are these things". I replied with this.... "money can't buy you everything". He turned and walked away, there's one in every crowd I guess. The only negative comment I heard all day not counting the times I had to watch husbands explaining to their wives that my car was indeed done.

Well.... at least there is a bid on it. If I don't get much more action on this someone is going to get a steal.

Sold it .....

Next project will be a bit more refined, I'll be posting up a build thread on the HAMB down the road. I will post a link on here once I get started if anyone's interested. 1946 Ford pickup on a airbag S10 chassis.

I followed the sale on eBay. Looks like you came close to what you wanted for it. Did it go out of state?

Looking forward to your next project.

I followed the sale on eBay. Looks like you came close to what you wanted for it. Did it go out of state?

Looking forward to your next project.

Yea.... I'm in MN and a guy drove all the way up here from Sarasota FL

Latest posts

Back