post war style t bucket

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you see pics Bob? I've been trying to find some good ones, a photographer had a model with and took some while there too but I haven't found any.
If I still have it, it'll probably be at some local shows, otherwise the big one, back to the fifties I preregistered this one and my 37 Chevy shop truck. Can't miss that one, we love that show.

The seat is actually a fiberglass bench seat my picker friend found and I bought a couple years back. My wife does upholstery, and instead of just the usual toss a Mexican blanket on it, she carved foam and made tuck and roll Mexican blanket.
IMG_20150518_082944153_zpsjc0psahu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes the offer would have easily covered parts costs and then some, but it was within an hour of its first show, and I haven't even put 50 miles on the car yet. My partner in crime said send it down the road, but I chose not to.

toast you got to try to enjoy it a bit before you can say good-by. i like the way the d-bucket turned out, and i would drive the wheels off of it.[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl

Last edited:
Agree, driving it at least a little before backing a new project [cl

Does you wife take orders [S thats one cool seat cover [dr

Yes soltz, she does that. If you're on Facebook look for custom auto interior in Mora mn. Or you can call 320-515-1706

Thanks, now I just need to decide what's next. Current inventory looks to be a 53 Pontiac chieftain, a 46 Chev fleetmaster, a 38 Chevy sedan, a couple of model a truck cabs, and I've got my eye on a hearse and another oddball one, an Anglia.

Cool looking build! So how does that rear suspension work? Does the spring float in the middle brackets?

springs

if you dont mind me asking, what kind of leaf spring set up on the rear is that? ive never seen any thing like it. i dig it... a lot .. could i get some more pics of that set up?

clint

Latest posts

Back