what are you thankful for?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
i know it's a day or 2 early, but that is the point-i want everyone to have a chance to list a few things that they are truly thankful for...everyone has something-whether you're "religious" or not, so let's fill up this thread with reflections of thankfulness
- i'll start

(first of all, being a Christian, i'm thankful for the Lord who saved me)

also on my list...

*thankful for my family, the one that raised me and the one i'm raising-lol

*thankful for the church i pastor-they're good to us

*thankful for friends-the ones who pull ya thru when ya think its hopeless

*thankful for the RRR- a good place to hang out and talk cars/rods

lots of other things & people but this gives you an idea of what i had in mind
anyone else want to be brave enough to contribute?;)

Last edited:
Id say Im thankful for

The good lord for watchin over me
My family and home
Having a job
True friends
& the gifts of being able to build and fix things - hence back to the first item on list.

I'm thankful for all the kool & krazy peeps that hang around this place! It shows car people can be respectful & helpful to others. Since I don't know everything... er... yet... it's good to know there's a answer right around the corner if I need one! You guys rock... now pass some of them there chili cheese tatters!!! :D

Rat Rod Mod

I'm very thankful that I have been given the life I have enjoyed for the past 65 years. There have been several instances where I should not be alive, but someone was watching out for me and kept me safe. My two Sons are also at the top of my thankful list. I could not have asked for better Sons than the two that were given to us, and I even though my wife and I are now divorced, I an grateful for the 28 years we spent together. We are still good friends, and see each other a couple of times a week. I'm happy with that arrangement, and so is she.

Overall, I have led a charmed life, and I know that. Like everyone else, I've had some rough spots, and things I would do differently if I had the chance. But I see so many people who would trade their problems for mine, that I realize how fortunate I have been.

Don

Thankful that the past has not had me pushing up daisys.
Thankful for a job, family, friends, and tons more.
Thankful for good homemade wine.

Thankful for God's grace, mercy and provisions in my life.
for my family and friends (RRR included).
good health to enjoy all of my "adventures"
and Mom's Thanksgiving dressing :D

Thankful

I'm thankful for Jesus Christ and all that he has done and is going to do in my life!!I'm thanful for my two daughters and a beautiful wife.I'm thankful that god spared my daughter at 2months old from from a tumor in her heart and made an inoperable tumor operation go great!!!I'm thankful for being so blessed with a good job that I can support my family and still have Hot rods!! I'm thankful for a country that has men and women who fight so that we can post things like this on our computer!!GREAT POST!!!

Thankful anybody puts up with me.
Thankful that I've been given a chance.
Thankful I get to see the sun rise every morning.

Latest posts

Back