New guy from Middle Tennessee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm Jay Perdue and creator of the Stealth. It has been featured on Discovery Channel because we got 180 MPG in the Rally green run from the birthplace of sprint car racing in knoxville, Iowa to San Francisco. It's made of a wrecked motor cycle rear end and a four wheeler front end. It can be seen at www.trihybridstealth.com. I'm not sure how to down load pictures of it here so I'll get help and see if I can do that over this next week. I'm putting together a picture, dvd, schematic, diagram,and written program on how to build your own 180 MPG vehicle. Anybody done something like that? Thanks! Jay

Hi, I'm Jay Perdue and creator of the Stealth. It has been featured on Discovery Channel because we got 180 MPG in the Rally green run from the birthplace of sprint car racing in knoxville, Iowa to San Francisco. It's made of a wrecked motor cycle rear end and a four wheeler front end. It can be seen at www.trihybridstealth.com. I'm not sure how to down load pictures of it here so I'll get help and see if I can do that over this next week. I'm putting together a picture, dvd, schematic, diagram,and written program on how to build your own 180 MPG vehicle. Anybody done something like that? Thanks! Jay

Neber done this before. Trying to figure out where to type and what buttons to push. Did this get back to you? Jay

You are doing fine. To answer your question, you could "refresh" the page you are on, which would be the two blue arrows on the top of your screen, depending on what browser you are using.

Thanks to all.

Letting me know how slow the responses are helped a lot. I thought I was doing something wrong. If any body knows any rust in the Tennessee/kentucky area, please let me know we're looking for a photo shoot. Thanks! Jay

Latest posts

Back