Newbie from the heartland

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacrat

Hi all, wow, what a forum. I have spent time in many diifferent foums of different interests, but this one may just become my new home away from home. But let me back up a bit Hi, I'm Pacrat, an extremely fitting nickname which i have earned over the years. I have been messing with cars and trucks for around 30 years and have done many engine swaps as well as body swaps, mods of all kinds, mostly out of neccesity. I grew up around junk yards and people with more imagination and ability than money, I learned many creative ways to adapt, improvise and over come. I do have a project in the waiting,still gathering pieces and ideas. Its a 1951 f-6, maybe s-10 frame, maybe bigblock, maybe straight axle gasser style, would like to be able to take it to the local 1/8 mle dragstrip and run it in the sportsman class. Time will tell. I'm getting ahead of myself again, I live in south central Indiana, born and raised. I have a few different interests one of which is ratrodding, but im not a fanatic about what is or isnt a ratrod, hotrod or streetrod. My motto is "like what ya like and let others do the same".
Well I have rambled enough for now, Thanks in advance for your paciance and tolerance. Pacrat.

Howdy Pacrat, welcome from beautifulllllllll Lowry City, Mo. Glad u came aboard, there are lots of fabrication, engine buildin', wizards here. Don't be bashful with any question, someone here will be glad to help ya out if they can....[cl

Latest posts

Back