1961 econoline RAT/GASSER

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really like this build

do what you want but... if it was me i would ditch the fake zombies and put a turbo on that 6yl then it would be really unique just my 2 cents

ck this yahoo group called oldeconolines its a cool group and they would love to see some pics of your ride. I have a 61 5 window pu that Im puting a 5.0 with a c4 auto.

cool ride dude andy[cl

that is cool i love the gasser look do what you want with it. its yours and your the one driving it. personally i like the zoomies fake or not although i dont personally put fake side pipes or fake dual exuast on anything. i also dont run anything smaller than small blocks either but thats just me. i will say the zoomies look cool on that truck. why not just pick up a stock small block motor and run the zoomies for real if you can afford it. i still like it tho fake or not.

After owning it for six months I finally drove it for the "FIRST TIME" last weekend at the LSRU, what a blast!! I am in the process of buying a wrecked 5.0L mustang to pull out the drive train and install it in the econoline this summer.

I like what you have and the way it is. I for one cannot afford the gas for a tire squeeler so I would put an electric motor in it and have all the fake goodies for effect. Keeps hot rodding alive and affordable without contributing to foreign oil[cl[dr

Latest posts

Back