Do y'all want a calendar this year? Poll

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want a Undead Sleds calendar this year?

• YES!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bamamav

What say ye? Do y'all want a Undead Sleds calendar again this year? Throwing this out there, getting time to do one if we want one. Since we didn't have any pic contests this year, I'm thinking members just submit a pic or two with a good background. I'd like to open it up a bit, too. Instead of just rusty rats, I'd like to include shiney muscle cars from the members that have one or two. That is, IF zazzle will let me get away with it, I had to quit my Mustangs and More calendar I had been doing because I would have had to join some kind of Ford Enthusiasts Group and they would have had to OK any pics I used as well as give them all rights to whatever I put together, so I said screw'em. Anyway, vote yea or nay in the poll and the majority wins....

Bama,
I appreciate you taking up the slack for me & I know you're busy so I'll do the calendar this year if it's all right with you! My grand daughter wants to help do it so if you don't mind... I'll take that off your hands! And THANKS so much for your help in past years... you ROCK!!!

BoB

Fine with me! Doesn't hurt to get a new perspective on it. And getting the Grand daughter in on it is cool! [cl I'm sure she will have some fresh ideas!
I'm looking forward to seeing the next UDS calendar![cl[cl[cl

Latest posts

Back