new from NE Oklahoma

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim...Ok

Realized I never did an intro after i joined a couple months ago.. I'm 42,live just east of Tulsa..I've been into fast cars and especially drag racing as long as I can remember..built lots of 1st gen Camaros and Chevelles..always had a thing for the 73-87 Chevy trucks, thats the only project I have right now..82 SWB with a healthy big block,hope to put it into the low 12's..I'm a CNC Programmer for an aerospace machine shop..Have a small welding/fab shop at home for all my spare time..LOL I'm wanting to build an old International bobber style truck or an early Jeep as a RPU of sorts..my plans change every day..LOL it'll be SBC powered either way,hope to do the 350 motor up to resemble an early corvette dual quad arrangement..Looking forward to building the chassis, thats kinda sick isn't it? :D

Tim

Welcome to RRR! Well, were all wanting to see pics of that frame when you start building. Your sickness has company here.

Welcome to the site! I grew-up in N.E. Oklahoma, was back to see the folks couple mo. ago. Ran two 57 Chev's at Tulsa Internatual (1969-1971), mostly street racing Down Highway 20, 75, and 169, also ran my 1966 Dodge Charger in late 70's and 1971. Went to Owasso schools from 1st - 12th. Ran with some car guys from Collinsville also. Love to see your IH build pics. I'm still a SOONER! Welcome![cl[cl

welcome to rrr from sw oklahoma,i have a 1937 dodge brothers dodge cab setting on a 1985 mazda frame,call if interested. 1-580-471-1569. i'm building a 1937 international on a s10 frame.

rust is only the beginning[cl[cl[cl

maybe you should just sell me the 37 Ih rooster:D:D I can have the trailer hooked up and be headed west in an hour :D

I gotta give credit where it's due..this is the truck that got me interested in building something..you could say it was love at first sight.. thanks dmw56

and thanks everybody for the warm welcome..I love this site..

003-29.jpg

Latest posts

Back