the vettester

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately kool and different![cl

Thanks bud. :)

It even has a crossflow radiator ! :D

Don

I told them at Oreillys i wanted a crossflow radiator and the kid said why not just put the one you have on sideways :D

The Munsters Dragula comes to mind [cl[cl. Might want to have some armpit protection when grabbing the E brake :eek::D

Have some d-derby vertical headers that would add to the look right. :)

Last edited:
BITCHIN' Effort!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

I'm diggin' the STEAMPUNK vibe off this one.

Maybe some kind Heat shield near the pipes?

Keep the Wheels & Tire but, maybe Moon discs over the Wheels??

Some sort of 1930's Deco aerodynamic hood?…..But leave the Rest exposed???

Sorry, too much coffee….:rolleyes:

BITCHIN' Effort!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

I'm diggin' the STEAMPUNK vibe off this one.

Maybe some kind Heat shield near the pipes?

Keep the Wheels & Tire but, maybe Moon discs over the Wheels??

Some sort of 1930's Deco aerodynamic hood?…..But leave the Rest exposed???

Sorry, too much coffee….:rolleyes:

O.O,O I forgot.

A Single HUGE head light up front. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ks2e_pjasQ

This board is comprised of real gentlemen. Everyone hates those wheels and nobody made a negative comment. :D Yeah cover them up with moondiscs.[cl
I am stuck with them untill i can find something better but i have no ideas. Skinny more correct looking wheels without that backspacing will set too far out. I like the big mono headlight but i don't have a good place to put ANY headlights without them protruding ahead of the front edge of the wheels.
Steampunk anything on here would be killer. Update...it now has 90 degree
6" turnups on the ends of the pipes with raincaps. :rolleyes: Sounds super.

If you go to finding other wheels, atleast you have a buttload available in that bolt pattern. What are you leaning towards as style?

Roadkill Vette Kart
vette_cart.jpg

1985 C4 Corvette-Kart vs. 2014 Lingenfelter C7! - Roadkill Ep. 35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3y7ylpqO8

I didn't want to say anything disparaging about the wheels. They don't seem to go with the theme. I like the idea of moon discs. you could cut a set out of flat aluminum and screw them to the outer edge of the rim but that would ruin the resale value of the rims.

To tell you the truth, just about any 5 spoke rim would look better than what's on there. And the thicker the spoke, the better.

The only other two things I have to say, is that is freaking awesome, and I would really seriously think about some heat shields.

Last edited:
Maybe look at HID projector headlights. Some are pretty darn small. They may fit where you have your turn signals - well, kinda. Then you could use button LED's for the turn lights - you could mount those just about anywhere.

Latest posts

Back