37 Pontiac "The Puzzle"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on the puzzle? I was wondering if you made any progress on that dash... I was thinking about doing that with mine, o I could have a tach

Any updates on the puzzle? I was wondering if you made any progress on that dash... I was thinking about doing that with mine, o I could have a tach

This was sold 2 years ago I believe. No I never finished the dash but ya it would have been very cool. At the street Rod nats this year I saw a lot of cars with 59/60 dash's in them I couldn't get over the # of them in everything from a glass Speedstar to a 30s pickup and a lot in between. Go for it, its a great look!
PS, I wish I knew what happened to Puzzle but haven't heard a word .

Attachments

• the puzzle gone 001.jpg
    the puzzle gone 001.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 57
  • the puzzle gone 004.jpg
    the puzzle gone 004.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 52
  • the puzzle gone 006.jpg
    the puzzle gone 006.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 50
  • the puzzle gone 007.jpg
    the puzzle gone 007.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 48
I think you should get it back and finish it, you have great skill and know how!

I thought about it but Na, been there got real bored with it but I wish someone would get it. It doesn't look like he did much other than a V8 install.
There is a huge load of very good parts that went with it if he still has it all.
The $$ he is asking isn't all that bad if all the parts are there.
He paid a lot more for it.

Latest posts

Back