Kechi 1949 3100 4.3 4L60e

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, a nice local guy made an offer monday, he understood we wanted it for family pictures on christmas eve so left a deposit and list of a couple things to do. he doesnt like the rear air shocks, and wanted the glass replaced, and he wants me to install the gauges he buys, but thats it.

so I will update this a couple more times, mostly with nicks 54 truck, which would have been done if not for all this sales work.

next truck is already here, a 47, black cab and hood and bed, and those yellow fenders I bought in nebraska a couple months ago. thinking of calling it Bickle (it will be black and yellow like a cab, get it?). 20" foose wheels and full airride.

1lo05q.jpg

thanks fellas, I will be really sad when this one goes, I pulled in the driveway today and it just looked... different than the others. its getting lower, I replaced the rear shocks like he wanted and it banged more axle than a reno callgirl. I cut out the bumpstop mounts, made room. looks super great so low though.

forbigpic I feel like I lost so much time over the holiday, I waas cooking at a good clip almost done with nicks in two weeks. [;)[;)

Latest posts

Back