I admit it... I love Caddy's!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok... I admit it... my Daddy loved Caddy's & so do I. Ck this Cad on daBay... it's a little over the top & outta my price range but I would love to own it anyway!!!

Sweet Caddy!

BoB

A little over the top and custom for my taste, but I love Caddys too. I have photo of the DeRosa Jr. 52 Convertible as my desktop background.

I agree, too over the top. Caddys are so distinctive, it was a shame to change it so much. I'm not a big caddy fan (one wouldn't fit in my garage) but I do love Cadzilla.

Monkey business!!!

I agree, too over the top. Caddys are so distinctive, it was a shame to change it so much. I'm not a big caddy fan (one wouldn't fit in my garage) but I do love Cadzilla.

Gasser,
You know life's really tough when you have a beautiful car like Cadzilla made to go in one of your music videos!!! Yeah Mr Taxman... that was a.. er... "business" expense!!! ; - >

BoB

5839118_b3813207e6.jpg

Sedanettes

I really like the very late 40's to mid 50's Caddys. Mostly stock but heavily lowered.

Gastrick,
My fav's are Sedanettes but they aren't cheap anymore!!!

BoB

Attachments

• sedanette.jpg
    sedanette.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 5
  • sedanette2.jpg
    sedanette2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
Another cool caddy. Very mild custom. Looks this good and its almost stock! They sure don't make em like this anymore.

Attachments

• custom035.jpg
    custom035.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back