Happy B-day RRR!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have totally enjoyed being here and having the opportunity to see the outstanding projects and tremendous talent that RRR has to offer :cool:
Thanks to Tripper and Tripper Jr. for making this a great place to come and relax without the unnecessary drama [cl
I look forward to this site being here for a long time to come ;)
LONG LIVE RAT RODS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping us going Tripper!!!! Glad to be on this board. Only one that I have ever been on that the folks don't try to make the others feel dumb. Tons of good info and good friends on here!!!

We might not tell you this enough, Bob, but we all really appreciate all the time, effort, and money you have spent to give us this very nice place to visit with our friends. I know it must take a lot of upkeep, just wanted you to know we know that and appreciate it all. Thank Tripper Jr too.

8 years ? Where did that time fly to ?? :eek::eek::eek:

Don

I did not realize this site has been here that long. Then I got to looking and I joined on 5-22-07 just a few days after the site went online.

I know I'm still a newbie,(still earning my rust) after being her for this short
time I can only wish I'd been here since the beginning. Best community
I've been a part of. Thanks Tripper and JR, for making this site RULE!!!!!

Happy birthday.Thanks Tripper . this is the only forum I go on every day to check what is going on and see how everyone is doing. I feel like everyone here are friends and family. aA great place to hang out.

Latest posts

Back