I'm weak!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inked Monkey

Tarzan's tatted best friend
So, my roommate came in my room the other day because he's hurtin for some money. The only thing that he has that I was interested in was his AK 47 that he just bought a couple of months ago. I'm weak for toys, so I slipped him $200 and got the practically new gun with a couple hundred rounds of ammo.:D

I know I should've spent the money on one of my projects, but the gun is so pretty!!!!!:cool:

Plus now when the zombies take over the world, I'll have a fighting chance!!:D:D

That'd be funny seeing what's left after getting hit with the 7.62:eek:

I guess if it can take down a helicopter, it can take down a bird!

i'd buy an assault rifle but honestly, what would i do with it?

Officer: Are there any weapons in the vehicle son?

Me: Actually sir, my AK-47 is in the trunk. I'm going deer hunting.

Officer: :eek:

I still pray every night that the dead will rise and start wreaking havoc.:cool::cool:

Com'on com'on I wanna shoot some zombies!!!

Sweet gastrick! I've been checking out the accesories all morning. I need to get a longer butt for it. I'm thinking about going with the extending one off an ar15. I'm also gonna order up a 3 rail system for the top w/ a red-dot scope. I guess these things count as projects also!!!

You guys scare me :eek:

Friend of mine was patrolling Angeles Crest Hwy in Calif and heard automatic weapons fire. He followed the sound and found a guy shooting an AK-47. It was full auto.

Dep - Nice gun!

Suspect - Thanks. I bought it at the Pomona Gun Show last week. I paid $600 for it.

Dep - $600 eh? I got some good news and bad news. Good news is, $600 is a hell of a deal. Bad news is, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!.

AR's & 94's

I like AR's too... great guns! My old time fav which I got as a boy was a model 94... sucker downed lots of deer! Now that was a fun gun... got stolen years ago though.

BoB

Latest posts

Back