I'm weak!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me...............But I just don't understand how there can be any pride whatsoever in feeling you need something like that..................and, what does it have to do with hot rodding?

It doesn`t have anything to do with hot rods , thats why its in the B.S. section, please read the caption next to the header, some people like broccolli , I hate it , but I won`t tell them they`re wrong for liking it....24

Forgive me...............But I just don't understand how there can be any pride whatsoever in feeling you need something like that..................and, what does it have to do with hot rodding?

Just what 24dodge said. That's why this forum has an off topic section. So people can discuss what ever they want and it doesn't interefere with the hot rod related sections. People visit and post in this section to discuss what ever they want. That's pretty clear.

And for the record, I don't know why someone would want a gun with the barrel pointing backwards either.:rolleyes:

A couple of years ago one of my buddies had his house broken into by three guys. Two had mac11's and the other had a shoty. Luckily he had the high ground and had two 1911's. He was able to fatally wound one, wound another and the third ran back to his car. We are living in some crazy times!

army_girls15.jpg

O/T

I think it was found it in the truck of an old Poncho!!! ; - >

Poncho,
Actually this is a very friendly group of BS'ers as well as talented car folk. We allow O/T posts... which eventually turn back to cars!!! But then again, I was considering puttin' big machine guns on the fenders of my '41 PU... I hate stupid Houston drivers!!! ; - >

BoB

Latest posts

Back