Old folks home!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
OK, ok... I know I'm a old gray beard. It's obvious every morning when I comb what's left of my once thick locks & trim my ever graying goatee... but this is gettin' scary!!! I went to Austin today (2hrs from here) to see my daughter & new grandson! Third child for my daughter who's a small thin kid & the baby was 9lbs 6oz... WHOA!!! Man... I better start lookin' for a good old folks home!!! Anyone know a good one that allows rusted old hot rodders?!?! ; - >

BoB

Attachments

• lil.jpg
    lil.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 16
Nah Bob, you are just beginning your second life. Grandkids are a whole new start. :):) Beautiful baby, congratulations to you and your kids.

Don

Thanks guys!

Congrats to you and the proud parents Tripper.

Did that cat1 hurricane affect you guys over there?

Thanks guys... I really started feelin' my age after seein' the 3rd addition by my daughter though!

Gastrick,
That hurricane just popped up but went in east of here where they got *16* inches of rain! Glad it didn't pour like that here but they say it might head back out in the gulf & come back in again! Hope not!!!

BoB

Good for you! Handsome grandson. :D

Did you ever see the movie "Beauty and the Beast"? The Beast reminded my sister of me. She always said her kids would grow up hating me because I was too grumpy. Turns out I'm their favorite Uncle. My brother would never let me baby sit his kids because I was too grumpy. Now his kids ask if I would baby sit them. Yikes, I don't even like kids (Well, maybe a little). ;)

Latest posts

Back