Had A Tough Day ...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Moron

Captain Morgan's crazy cousin!
Turns out , I didn't get much done ... I decided to wash my car. As I start toward the garage, I notice that there is mail on the hall table. I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car. I lay my car keys down on the table, put the junk mail in the trash can under the table, and notice that the trash can is full. So, I decide to put the bills back on the table and take out the trash first.

But then I think, since I'm going to be near the mailbox when I take out the trash anyway, I may as well pay the bills first. I take my check book off the table, and see that there is only one check left. My extra checks are in my desk in the study, so I go to my desk where I find the bottle of beer that I had been drinking. I'm going to look for my checks, but first I need to push the beer aside so that I don't accidentally knock it over. I see that the beer is getting warm, and I decide I should put it in the refrigerator to keep it cold.

As I head toward the kitchen with the beer, a vase of flowers on the counter catches my eye - they need to be watered. I set the beer down on the counter, and I discover my reading glasses that I've been searching for all morning. I decide I better put them back on my desk, but first I'm going to water the flowers. I set the glasses back down on the counter, fill a container with water and suddenly I spot the TV remote.

Someone left it on the kitchen table. I realise that tonight when we go to watch TV, we will be looking for the remote, but nobody will remember that it's on the kitchen table, so I decide to put it back in the den where it belongs, but first I'll water the flowers. I go to water on the flowers, but some spills on the floor. So, I set the remote back down on the table, get some towels and wipe up the spill. Then I head down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.

At the end of the day: the car isn't washed, the bills aren't paid, there is a warm bottle of beer sitting on the counter, the flowers aren't watered, there is still only one check in my check book, I can't find the remote, I can't find my glasses, and I don't remember what I did with the car keys. Then when I try to figure out why nothing got done today, I'm really baffled because I know I was busy ALL DAY LONG, and I'm really tired.

Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D.- Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder. I realise this is a serious problem, and I'll try to get some help for it, but first I'm gonna check my e-mail...

Do keys have feet?

That sounds a lot like my daily routine.

Mine too! Sometimes I think my keys must have feet. Spent half the day yesterday looking for my truck keys! Where-o-where has my poor brain gone?

ISore

Thats funny stuff. :D:DYou should be proud that you can remember it all and put it down so nicely on the keyboard for all of us to appreciate it.

Sounds alot like some of my days. With my luck I'll end up with something even more severe, like AAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD :cool:

thats funny! I got that in an email a couple of months ago. I'm too lazy to know what it would be like though :)

I got this one too... I hate forwards, this one came from a close friend so it wasn't deleted on sight... lucky too :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evidently this is true, Why are we so unlucky?

A NY man retired. He wanted to use his retirement money wisely, so it
would last, and decided to buy a home and a few acres in Portugal. The
modest farmhouse had been vacant for 15yrs.; the owner and wife both
had died, and there were no heirs.
The house was sold to pay taxes. There had been several lookers, but
the

large barn had steel doors, and they had been welded shut. Nobody
wanted

to go to the extra expense to see what was in the barn, and it wasn't
complimentary to the property anyway......so, nobody made an offer on
the place.

The NY guy bought it at just over half of the property's worth, moved
in, and set about to tear in to the barn.......curiosity was killing
him.
So, he and his wife bought a generator, and a couple of
grinders.......and cut t hru the welds.

What was in the barn...............?

Go to; http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm
and start wishing it you had bought the place

funny stuff guys, and i would love to find something like that, i can always dream, maybe i'll win the lottery someday too!

Latest posts

Back