Happy B-day RRR!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Well kats & kittens... 8 years ago today RRR was born & I've enjoyed every minute of it! Here are the current "Dirty Dozen"... Post Ho's supreme! [ddd[ddd[ddd

1) Bonehead - 11,861 posts
2) Gastrick - 11,562 posts
3) Sam_Fear - 10,964 posts
4) Tripper - 10,070 posts
5) Donsrods - 9,474 posts
6) Earthman - 8,181 posts
7) Bob W - 6,695 posts
8) Sgtpontiac - 6,306 posts
9) Willowbilly3 - 6,040 posts
10) Dirtyrat - 5,968 posts
11) Old Iron - 5,938 posts
12) DMW56 - 5,794 posts

Thanks for everyone's help & input!! A really great bunch of folks hang here... that's undeniable!!! [cl

And notice... Gastrick hasn't posted much at all in the last year & he's still the #2 post ho!!! [ddd

Also... many thanks to Tripper Jr... he does all the heavy lifting!

BoB

I had over 10k post on my old derby forum and don't miss it a bit. I will eventually have that many here as well!!

Thanks for a drama free site!!!!

It has been a great Eight. Thanks to all of you who have kept me entertained, and interested over the past years. And thanks to Tripper for putting the whole thing together.

about 12 days after you started it i became a member and never looked back. thanks for making us a great home tripper. happy b-day rrr.

I am just a small timer, but this is my favorite place to hang out and learn. yes, learn. I thank all those involved in keeping the site up and running and look forward to being here many more years.
Thanks Tripper and Tripper Jr. and thanks for all of the "family that make this a great hang out". :cool:
[cl [cl [cl [cl [cl [cl

Happy B-day and thax for a great site. One day ,when I get a Rat put together,I would like to drive to Texas and shake your hand.Thax again.

Thanks to tripper for starting this forum!

and hats of to everyone who keeps this a place worth coming to every day.. !

theres no smiley that pats itself on the back.. so we will go with this one for all of you

[cl

Thanks Tripper for creating a friendly hot rod site. And Tripper Jr. for being the lead mechanic.

Happy Birthday RRR!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back