Mad Max Fury Road

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a short blurb on one of the vehicles they made to go in this film. A tracked vehicle capable of 70 mph. Looked pretty cool but the vid was short. Looked like a V8 mid-mounted behind the driver. Wheel stands and quick hill climb is all I saw...but still pretty impressive.

billy back in the 70's mad max was a good movie, not so much now. i hear elvis presley's grand daughter is in the new movie, but i haven't looked into it.

Mad Max movies are not supposed to be good, they are just fun. Looking forward to seeing this one.

There was a photo thingy on MSN yesterday showing a bunch of the cars. Commentary was typical MSN, but the cars were over the top as usual.

Shifting gears for a second: The music video of House of the Rising Sun, by Five Finger Death Punch has some wild cars in it. Even some famous rat rods. Warning, though, it is pretty much "R" rated.

I had to google it to even know what you guys was talking about.

Looks like a show I'd watch just to see the rides.

I'll watch all the mad max and water world movies over and over ... I wouldnt say they are good but I watch how all the cars and stuff were made and try to figure out what they were made from .. I know its all bull chit , but i'll watch anyway [P

I'm all about bad storylines and hopped up cars, except for them fast & fer..... guys. I loved the movie, the wife not so much. But then again it wasn't a chic-flick.

I watched all the other Mad Max movies, but can't really say I was a fan of any of them. I love good SciFI movies, but those never rated very high in my book. First time I saw the trailer for one of them, I thought it was a Village People party or something. :rolleyes: If you don't know who the Village People were, google them....you'll see what I'm talking about.:eek:

I may go see it just for the mechanical content, like this dodge.

Attachments

• imagesZXRHSURM.jpg
    imagesZXRHSURM.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back