O/T car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other then being a ford that would make a great service truck for my excavating business! Everything would be stored inside and it's 4x4!

I would love to keep this one in the stable, and have considered it. BUT, I've already been offered 3 1/2 times what I paid for it and it was only in town an hour. Plus I guess 10-11 mpg is about all they can muster. The money I could make on it would get my 40 panel a long ways and I hope it gets in the 20s for mileage. And I'm pretty set on it being a 4x4 at this point.
I'm setting tight until the title gets here from the auction company but it is growing on me fast.

I'd imagine you're flipping this beauty... I can also imagine a sled in the back and a trip to Alaska. [ddd

There was a perfect 1968 Alpine with the 370 opposed engine but I didn't stay to see it sell. Pretty rare, the opposed was 68 only and I've never seen one in an Alpine. Also was a really nice 65 Panther with the 4 strike Kohler. Both always stored inside.

I would love to keep this one in the stable, and have considered it. BUT, I've already been offered 3 1/2 times what I paid for it and it was only in town an hour. Plus I guess 10-11 mpg is about all they can muster. The money I could make on it would get my 40 panel a long ways and I hope it gets in the 20s for mileage. And I'm pretty set on it being a 4x4 at this point.
I'm setting tight until the title gets here from the auction company but it is growing on me fast.

You got to let me know about these auctions!!!!!!!:D

As tempting as it is to make a quick 3 grand (a huge amount of money for me), something in me just wants to keep this thing a while. My inner self is saying "You don't have to sell EVERYTHING you find just because it's worth a lot of money".
I've pretty much decided to at least license it and drive it some to see if it fits.

I've heard it said, "sometimes it's nice to have something others want and they can't have it"

Latest posts

Back