1941 ford 1 ton Headlight bezel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darksyde

I got my truck with the original headlight buckets on the pedestals.
I'm looking for a bezel as I lost one. Been searching forever and they seem to be super rare.
Suggestions?

Dr. C. the early swapmeet in Red Deer is more for the racing crowd.
On the first week-end in May, Red Deer puts on the best swapmeet in the known world for guys seeking old car parts like Dark is. It'll be like two days in heaven, only this time you get to go home afterwards, smiling.

I see them on eBay, but almost never cheap. I ended up getting some at the Portland Swap Meet that were the right diameter, but a different shape. Had to fabricate a mounting system, but it worked out quite well. Except that they are really shiny. Seller said they came off of a '40 Olds I believe. If you don't care about being original, many can be made to work.

Attachments

• P5300151.jpg
    P5300151.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 12
My mistake, Mac. I had March stuck in my head (racers have selective perception) and that one actually runs on the 19th, NOT the first weekend and NOT in May like you said. :eek:

I was at the early bird swap in Red Deer last year, one guy in the north end had boxes of headlight bezels. I looked through them all.
Missed it this year. Havnt seen or heard of the May swap. I know there was one in Lethbridge in early April.

Latest posts

Back