Got a Line On Some Old Tin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that is the same place, the problem with lots of public access is small parts tend to go missing. I don't see anything worth paying what I can just imagine they want, but that's just me.

Right there, citys and municipalitys that think old cars are unsightly can kiss our collective behinds. I knew most people liked old cars.

Agreed. Good on the local authorities to leave them well enough alone. (I see it all the time, where the landowner/collector/wrecker is forced to clean up their "junk.")

No sale here. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.

I'm sorry it's a dead end. Keep your head up, mav. ;)

Wow, that sure seems like the same place. I went back n forth after pausing the video and they look to be the same.
I did get a-hold of someone and it seems that they are made of gold (or have bags of cash stuffed in them somewhere).
No sale here. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.

I tried to pin it down too, but wasn't sure. I've been seeing a place listing older stuff on craigslist and could see some stuff that looks real familiar in background shots. Thought that was the one you found too.

Latest posts

Back