the times, they are a'changin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thom

Or maybe it's just me, but it seems like things that I have no interest whatsoever in are becoming more popular. Like converting anything to 4 wheel drive.:(

I agree. I'm not a fan of fads and one that I especially dislike is parking the frame of a bagged car on the ground. To me, an ideal car always looks like it's in motion and now they look like they can't even move.

Changing things is the name of the game, isn't it? While my taste is not like some, it is a good thing that there are lots of different ways to go in this hobby. If everyone did things my way, I would be hard pressed to feel superior in my preferences. :D

Build what you like, and know that it is far superior to the junk that some people build. [cl

really...? trailer queen rats? never knew that even existed... [S

I'm just guessing but i don't think this one was driven to the show Dutch :D

trailer%20rat_zpssjnrchk8.jpg

but i am 100% certain the guy behind it isn't the driver :rolleyes:

Seems like every new "style" gets taken to an illogical extreme. Fun to look at as stationary art (re: Willowbilly) and a person might get an idea or two from them.

However, just being members here proves we are nonconformists. How far you want to take it is an individual choice.

:confused: I've got a customer that wants me to build him one out of a pickup:rolleyes:
So I'm gonna build a custom frame then chop, section and narrow a 53 AD cab.

Old Iron, I hope you will be charging the customer every two weeks or at least every month, for your work on the squatted '53, because when Joe customer finally sobers up and realizes what he has asked you to do, he will want you to dispose of the stationary garden art. You make dang sure the truck is not yours at this time.

Latest posts

Back