"Flash News" concerning Firefox 4.8

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wretched ratchet

Hey Y'all I just received a phone call from a friend that is on the Power Tour and he told me to tell everyone I could to "Not download the Firefox 4.8" because it had been infected with a virus and caused his laptop to CRASH. It seems that it takes over your Security System and then gives you a window "WARNING" you to go to your Security System and when you do it takes over you computer and crashes it. I'm gonna post and email this to everyone that I know and hopefully we can keep others from suffering from this.

If they would just give me 45 seconds in a room with these hacker &^*$^%@#$*^%@ then they wouldn't do this ever again because they would have to type with their nose after I got thru with them.

Thanks for the heads up. I have Firefox and normally just do the updates when they pop up..........I won't this time.

My Son Dan just got a phone call today, supposedly from his "bank" asking for some info, he hung up and when he googled the phone number it turns out to be a scam. Idiots !!!!!!:mad:

Don

From what I am hearing - - - as long as you download it from Modzilla.com then you're safe but the free downloads that people just randomly google up are very dangerous - - especially an exe file from an unknown source.

Latest posts

Back