just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring on the wood boat pix! Got a fiberglass boat that i have used once in the 3 or 4 years i've owned it. It's a water toy. I would trade it for leaky genuine wood boat immediatly. :D

My Dad had a wood boat & it was *always* something... that's why glass boats are so popular but nothin' looks more beautiful than an old woodie!!! His always leaked around the transom. :eek:

BoB

You want to see nice wood boats...

There's a place in Canada called Port Carling and every year they have a wood boat show.... these things are amazing.....I am trying to locate the photos I've taken but they must be on my storage drive at home..... I'll try to post them...found some....

Attachments

• CHris-Craft%20Cobra.jpg
    CHris-Craft%20Cobra.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 64
  • MissAmerica9.jpg
    MissAmerica9.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 62
  • pb418-4_small.jpg
    pb418-4_small.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 62
  • wooden%20race%20boat%201.jpg
    wooden%20race%20boat%201.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 64
Oh lord... the Mercedes designers are hittin' the psychedelics again!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Attachments

• Unimog.jpg
    Unimog.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 105
There's a place in Canada called Port Carling and every year they have a wood boat show.... these things are amazing.....I am trying to locate the photos I've taken but they must be on my storage drive at home..... I'll try to post them...found some....

I went to the one in Pt. Townsend a few years back, love those wood motorboats.

Took the long way (back roads) home from work this evening and spotted this sign that made me laugh........

Onelaneroad.jpg

.......this road is only about ten feet wide :rolleyes: When I got there I saw the shoulder had fallen away and left about 8' of road so I guess it was definitely one lane there.:D

No, we survived, other than some tranny fluid that dripped onto my roof.
He is sitting on a wrecker deck, and I drove under. A crowd gathered, it was pretty cool for this old redneck.

i was running around the interweb and found this thaught it was cool as all get out

if there are more of these on RRR i want to see them

http://www.grassrootsev.com/lvcarshow.htm

don't me wrong i love the rumble when a v8 shakes the shed doors
and the smile on a girls face when the motor is mounted a little to rigid to the frame

but i think the next era in rodding can be pretty cool too

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back