Hi all

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Dualatron

22414ba5f1823d7dd.jpg

Just joined up lovin this site, this is my ride

Speak t, yall soon!

Welcome to RRR! I've seen pics of that one before. Awesome ride! Was white at one time? Think I saw a few build pics too.

WOW,didnt see that one coming.Very COOL.Welcome to the forum and tell us a bit about your car.

The Dualatron

Yo,

Its based on a Citroen (free air ride) every thing you can see I hand fabricated from ally and glass on my drive way with no cover, only the back screen is off an actual car . Pannels are hard to come by over here so in true hot rod style if you aint got it make it, I didnt have anything so I made everything . Doing a bubble dome Roth car next, now Ive done one I just godda do another and then one after that.

Post up a pic of what you started with. I'm amazed with what you built considering what you started with and where you had to work! True hot rodder spirit.

In the begining

22414ba5e71990a7a.jpg

This is how it all started (honnest) seems a million years ago now . all I had was one crap citroen loads of ally and some basic tools , oh year and lots of rain

Latest posts

Back