Rebel Wire

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatBroke

Hostage Negotiator
I had the pleasure of talking with Glenn @ Rebel Wire today, very nice guy...

Glenn,
I look forward to doing business with you very soon.

I just got a 12 circuit entry level deal from Speedy Bill. I really hate bashing anything or anyone, but I am not impressed with this at all. "Engineered in America", but you quessed it, made you know where. Hope you have better luck than me. I've always built all of my harnesses, but I'm getting older and are under the gun to finish this truck. I'm still sick over these front spindles I got a few months ago. Like a crack head with a Dremel could have machined these better, friggin front wheel spindles for cripes sake. Sorry Speedy, I had to vent on this one.:mad:

Well I hope things start to look up for you.

Honestly, I look forward to doing business with Glenn. As far as making your harness, I just ain't that talented. Untill I actually finish rewiring my truck with the kit from Glenn, I will second guess everything I do.

I'm about half way through installing the Rebel 9 +3 kit and am very impressed with it. Some things are a little vague (not nearly as vague as the kit we got from Summit for my Son Don's T. :eek:) but I wish they would include an overall wiring schematic so a person could see how wires are routed in case you need to eliminate or modify some portion. I got through that ok though.

Having each wire labeled with where it goes really helps a lot. I thought it was humorous though that the license plate wire was labeled "liscense plate". :D I always have to think how to spell that word too.

I would definitely buy another one of these and probably will for my 46.

Don

Thumbs up for Rebel wire also.

So far I have used

Ezwire
Haywire
Painless
EZ2wires
and Rebel

Rebel is about best bang for your buck....no issues thus far

I got a 9+3 from them a few weeks ago havent got it finished yet looks like a great harness and made in the U.S.A.

I used an EZ kit on an earlier build, and then a Rebel kit on the one I just finished. Both worked out really well, but the Rebel kit was a lot cheaper.
Just my .02

I just took over from Glenn as a Rebel wire dealer. He has decided to retire and spend more time with the kids and grandkids. please feel free to contact me with any wiring needs you may have. Todd

I just took over from Glenn as a Rebel wire dealer. He has decided to retire and spend more time with the kids and grandkids. please feel free to contact me with any wiring needs you may have. Todd

As you can see, we like the product and keep spreading the good word. Any chance of a discount for RRR members? :) (I'll be ordering at least two more in the future.)

Don

As you can see, we like the product and keep spreading the good word. Any chance of a discount for RRR members? :) (I'll be ordering at least two more in the future.)

Don

Don,

I will give 10% off to all RRR members. Just shoot me a PM. Todd

Don,

I will give 10% off to all RRR members. Just shoot me a PM. Todd

You are the man!!!!!!! Thank you. I wll be needing one in the near future for my latest project, after I take a little breather from working on my Son's car.

The one I installed in my 27 was really nice and everything is still working as it should. I like your kits a lot and recommend them highly to anyone who is going to buy a kit. The price is more than competitive. :)

Don

Latest posts

Back