Uk, Classic Rat Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shackleton2009

Hi

My name is Guy, based in Devon in the UK, I have just bought a 1951 Triumph Renown that I found rotting in a field. but the chasis is Ok and the body is Alluminium.

I am going to attempt to use a 8.2 litre engine from a 1970 cadillac eldorado that I have and a th400 Transmission, need to beef up the chassis a lot as the original engine put out just 68 hp !!!

Any help, guidance will be very much appreciated, I am attaching a photo to give an idea of the car, will post some better ones soon.

Attachments

• CIMG0069.JPG
    CIMG0069.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 31
Body Of Triumph

Hi

This is not mine, but will give you an idea of what i,m using, Look under Truiumph Renown in wickipedia to see the original. I will have in the garage in a couple of weeks to start stripping, will post more then...What do you think?

Attachments

• TriumphSaloon001.jpg
    TriumphSaloon001.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 17
This is not mine, but will give you an idea of what i,m using, Look under Truiumph Renown in wickipedia to see the original. I will have in the garage in a couple of weeks to start stripping, will post more then...What do you think?

That's gonna look way cool! Keep us posted!

Beercan

Latest posts

Back