1950 Stude Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the body on I can work on the front end since now i have enough weight to compress the springs. I needed to separate the ball joint and spindles to replace the dust covers. Went through several before I finally found ones the fit good. Founds some energy suspension ones.

Stude rac'n

I enjoy reading this thread, good work throughout. I used to drag race a buddy with a 50 Stude, against my Pop's 59 Chevy wagon. The Stude always won. mmmmm. [cl[cl[P[P

Finished up the front suspension. New dust covers on bolts double checked amd tightened. Still need to do the power steering hoses.

Mocking up the front so I can see how the radiator will fit. Im using a 55 Chevy one with center inlet and right outlet for a sbc. I'd say it's apretty close fit. Just need to trim some on the bottom of the core support to fit lower and make a mounting bracket.

Haven't had a lot of time to work on the car the last month. It's hard being retired! Its a lot of work.:D
Went to the races in Phoenix.

Went fly fishing in the San Juan River Navajo Dam, NM.

Brought the wagon to the house.

Sharks VS Golden Knights in Vegas.

My wife took me shopping in Vegas.

And a Metallica concert in Vegas!

I'll be working on the Stude the next 3 weeks to get some rest.

As I go through the many boxes of parts I've accumulated over the years I keep finding stuff I forgot I had like SS brake lines and PS hoses. Just a need a few more fittings to get this put together.

As I go through the many boxes of parts I've accumulated over the years I keep finding stuff I forgot I had like SS brake lines and PS hoses. Just a need a few more fittings to get this put together.

Wow, this is really looking sharp! [cl

Toad

Latest posts

Back