1950 Stude Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don that is a sweet build you are on there BTW did you ever put up that "sign"? and since you got a line on motors trade for a roadster???:D

Yes, the sign is up. But I need to find a better place.
You, betcha! What are you lookin for?

012.jpg

Ran the rear brake and fuel line. From the 3/8" fule line I'll run 6AN line to the tank and fuel pump. I had to do the brake line in 2 pieces. I'll run it from the inside of the frame to the outside and then to the master depending on close it will be next to the header, same with the fuel line on the other side.

005-5.jpg

006-6.jpg

007-4.jpg

Sweet, I'd missed that.
Congratulations, I can't wait to live through it with you!
Thanks for documenting your builds so well, helps us that are garage resource challenged (space/time/tools/money).

I put the springs and spindles one. I cut one coil off so I could just get them in. They are really tight and looks like I lifted it. I'm going to set the engine and trans in just to see how much it will compress the springs. I may have to cut a half to a full coil still.

015-1.jpg

We need an update !!!!!!

I haven't had a chance to do anything. I need to get the gantry crane in the shop to put the engine on but it's buried in the snow. Been busy prepping and selling cars, still got to get the 34 home, weekend in Vegas, etc, etc, etc......

Darn job gets in the way and don't have enough time to do what I really want to do.....build cars!

MII

DMW,
Man that's lookin' good. I love the way MII's handle. I put one on my Nova & after that... nothin' else would do. Made my Nova go from handlin' like a brick to handlin' like a slotcar. This is gonna be a really kool ride!

B

Latest posts

Back