Broadway Title

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
This really is not a product more of a service. I got my Ford F1 titled today with paper work I got from Broadway Title http://www.broadwaytitle.com/ :D

First time I went to the MVD (that's what they call it here in NM not the DMV) I got the royal run around they said I need a title to get it titled. All I had was a Bill of Sale and a body. Was told I needed a chassis number, I need to go to the State police and run the VIN, they would issue a new chassis number, I didn't even have a chassis yet and on and on. :mad: :mad:

Sent Broadway $149 and the paper work they wanted and they sent back a current registration, a bill of sale from a dealer and a letter from the Alabama DMV stating they are a non title state for vehicles older than 1975. Took about a month to get the paper work back.

Went back to the NM MVD today and gave them the paper work and got a new title with no questions asked. :D :D

Last edited:
me too. i would have paid twice what they charge. i didnt find them to be very outgoing and they did not return my calls but they did what they said they would. i was very happy...;)

funny but they didnt return my call so i called back and they had a bad attitude but i did what they said and did get my title. it was very worth it...

me too. i would have paid twice what they charge. i didnt find them to be very outgoing and they did not return my calls but they did what they said they would. i was very happy...;)

Normally I'd tell people like that where to stick it :eek: if I were treated like that. However, considering how much I need their service - they can yell and scream and call me dirty names as long as I get my title! :D I've always heard they were like that but they always deliver without any hassle from the DMV!

Thats the bottom line..... They do what they say they will!

Thunder1

Normally I'd tell people like that where to stick it :eek: if I were treated like that. However, considering how much I need their service - they can yell and scream and call me dirty names as long as I get my title! :D I've always heard they were like that but they always deliver without any hassle from the DMV!

Thats the bottom line..... They do what they say they will!

Thunder1

AAAAAMAN, Kick me all you want as long as i win in the end.;)

I checked out their form, it looks like you have to sign your car over to them, they register it and then they sign it back to you in a legal form? :confused:

There is no way I can get in touch with the guy I bought my car from to have him there when the for is notarized because I bought the car two years ago from a guy in another state.

You don't need him there! YOU are the only one that needs to have your signature notorized! The former owner is not a part of the process at all. I think you must have misunderstood the directions?

Your right about the rest though. Thats how they complete the titling process on paper. The form clearly states that the document does not constitute a change of possession. It's still your car!

You don't need him there! YOU are the only one that needs to have your signature notorized! The former owner is not a part of the process at all. I think you must have misunderstood the directions?

Your right about the rest though. Thats how they complete the titling process on paper. The form clearly states that the document does not constitute a change of possession. It's still your car!

I checked the form again and you're right. I still don't understand the legal part where it doesn't state a change of posession, but I've heard enough good things where I feel comfortable trusing them with my ride.

Thank you. :cool:

I checked the form again and you're right. I still don't understand the legal part where it doesn't state a change of posession, but I've heard enough good things where I feel comfortable trusing them with my ride.

Thank you. :cool:

Your welcome! Glad to help out. Open this link to the Broadway Title pre-75application page. In small print just under the Notary box in the middle of the page you'll see where it says, "Bill of sale below is for registration purposes only and does not constitute a change of possession"

http://www.broadwaytitle.com/PDF_Forms/pre75form.pdf

T1

Always read the fine print!!!

I printed it out after reading the replies and saw that under the box. Now I just need 150 beans. ;)

Like I said in my original post, I'd rather shell out $150 than deal with some of the morons at the DMV for 6 hours! Showed up with the paper work, paid the fees, in and out in 30 minutes (you always have to wait 30 minutes). :D

I hear that! I've been down that road too and it makes me nuts! It's money well spent! Just fill out the form and pay the fee to avoid the hassles and still stay within the law.

T1

I just got a 1929 Chevy.. so are these guys able to get is titled as that?

I just have seen alot of guys register their cars as a kit ect.. I really want it plated as a 29. Good link.

You need to check their website to see if Washington is listed as one the states that excepts Broadway's paperwork.

www.broadwaytitle.com

Most states except it with no problem but some don't :mad: If Washington excepts Broadway's paperwork it'll go through without a hitch.

Good luck!

Thunder1

Well here is the thing..I am in WA state... I noticed the last plates on the car are from ID... and they DO NOT deal with them. But this thing has been parked for some time. I will call ID and see if the plate can give them any info to help me first.

Latest posts

Back