Summit Racing customer service

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgo70

I posted this on another site but I think they deserve credit for this. I got two of my new rims from UPS today, the rears are somewhere around Winnipeg??? I opened the box to find out that they had dinged them during shipping, I phoned UPS and got no help. I phoned Summit and it was quick and easy and he said a new one is being shipped out today no charge. He said they might come get the other one but don't worry about it if they don't. That's some of the best customer service I've ever had.

Sean

Attachments

• P8070512.JPG
    P8070512.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 148
  • P8070513.JPG
    P8070513.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 169
Summit has been great for me also.

UPS is the worst. Every package I get looks like it was man-handled by a 500lbs Gorilla. Or should that be Ape-handled. FedEx isn't any better.

i work for ups and i can say i'm no gorrilla. in fact the problem lies in the fact that they hire so many thugs that come in and steal and are gone in 2 weeks so the next batch of thugs can come in. it is a viscious cycle. i work in the oversized goods department and i assure you i don't throw your packages. but i can't speak for the other monkeys that work in the building. i guess i should have started another thread.

The other wheel already showed up and I guess I get to keep the spare cause UPS hasn't been here yet. I will say I try to ship everything by UPS up here to Canada, I've lost parts with USPS and when I call them they just say sorry I can't help you. At least everything UPS has wrecked they replace without much problem.

Rustybeercan here's a link to them:

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=400082+300090+115&autoview=sku

Sean

i love summit!

I'm fortunate enough to live about 15 miles from summit racing's headquarters in Talmage Ohio, so I've never had anything shipped by them. But, i've returned things in person a few times, and never had any hassel about it. I've dropped thousands of dollars there. Vary nice people, and everyone i've delt with knows thier jobs well. I've evan interviewed for a job there, not much pay, but employees get a discount on parts (they could just keep my paycheck and pay me in parts LOL!!!)

As an added note, I absolutly love thier clearance cornner. A crap load of go fast goodies, chrome, billit, cowel hoods, wheels, you name, it's in the clearance corner. Most of it 1/2 price or better. I just bought a *pair* of brand new chrome cragger rims for $50. Pieced together a complete set of March polished aluminium accseory brackets & pullys for around $300, chrome alt. for $50, chrome steering pump for $80, the list goes on and on. If anyone has the opertunity to go there, do it. That place is like disney world for gearheads!!!

I highly recomend summit racing, a perfect 10!!

summit

i have had an account with summit thru the shop for about 16 years now and have returned several things with no complaints on there behalf.

i most recently blew the trans on the orange crush, which i purchased from summit over 1 year ago, after talking with a sales rep, he told me they couldnt promise a new one by friday (BILLETPROOF IS SATURDAY) so i pulled it and drove 3 hrs this last saturday, and all they did was say put it over there heres your new one, and heres a free sticker pack for coming to get it.... no problems with it being over a year since i bought it or nothing. just bam and i was on the road again.

and yes the crush is mobile again and will be at the show this sat. dp1

summit

i use summit all the time and have been pleased with there service and help.I really want to get over there one day in person being they are here in ohio and gotta check out that clearance corner.:rolleyes:

i use summit all the time and have been pleased with there service and help.I really want to get over there one day in person being they are here in ohio and gotta check out that clearance corner.:rolleyes:

find the time and go! you'll love that place! sometimes I go just for something to do, evan if i'm not after a spacific part.

I'm fortunate enough to live about 15 miles from summit racing's headquarters in Talmage Ohio, so I've never had anything shipped by them. But, i've returned things in person a few times, and never had any hassel about it. I've dropped thousands of dollars there. Vary nice people, and everyone i've delt with knows thier jobs well. I've evan interviewed for a job there, not much pay, but employees get a discount on parts (they could just keep my paycheck and pay me in parts LOL!!!)

As an added note, I absolutly love thier clearance cornner. A crap load of go fast goodies, chrome, billit, cowel hoods, wheels, you name, it's in the clearance corner. Most of it 1/2 price or better. I just bought a *pair* of brand new chrome cragger rims for $50. Pieced together a complete set of March polished aluminium accseory brackets & pullys for around $300, chrome alt. for $50, chrome steering pump for $80, the list goes on and on. If anyone has the opertunity to go there, do it. That place is like disney world for gearheads!!!

I highly recomend summit racing, a perfect 10!!

Hmm, a job there, eh ? What's the pay like ? Wonder if they'd hire a Canadian. BTW, that clearance corner sounds great, kinda the auto parts store equivilant to pervert's row in a peeler joint !!!

just got me a box of parts from summit. durn proud of the quick shipping through fed ex. no damage and they gave me a free catalog. sumething new to read durring daddys break time after work:)

My use of Summit has also been frist class.
Their people also go the second mile to help you.
Some places I call the phone person don't have a clue what your talking about or what they are selling you

Hell Yeah !

I have always had a great expierience with them now I will only buy my stuff from them and also I choose ground shipping and still get my stuff in 2 days !

Summit #1

Now that the shop is closed, I too have to say that Summit is my choice, for performance oriented goodies. Customer service is excellent. The other guy's, {also known as the yellow team} ---- well I was brought up by very good parents who preached, if you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything. So I am not saying anything.:mad: Torque.

I ordered all my driving apparel from Summit. The pants were backordered. Today I got a notice in the mail that the pants were delayed even longer by the manufacturer. In only 3 minutes a Customer Service Rep. cancelled the backorder and completed my order for pants that are in stock.

i love summit. its like a 20min drive for me here in ohio. and like said before the clearance corner is the best thing about that place. my girl friend used to hate going there with me. i would run around like a 5yr old at toys r us.

plus i live 20 min from summit motor sports park which is the other direction so its like the best of both worlds.

Great to hear all the good news with summit. I've been having issues with Jegs and have been thinking about swapping, so now is a good time!

Latest posts

Back