Summit Racing customer service

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everytime I order from summitt , I am still amazed ! I ordered a camshaft at 3:00 in the afternoon and got it at 11:30 the next morning . I know i'm only one state away but that's still outstanding service and it's hard to beat their prices A++ !!!

Summit racing customer service A+

I ordered a Dist was supposed to be there on Thursday didn't show I called them about 7pm Thursday night found it was shipped to wrong address and they sent one out overnite at no charge for shipping and had it Friday morning and gave me a $25.00 gift card .

Like most of you, I have had nothing but great experiences with Summit. I have a speed shop about 15 minutes from my shop and like to buy local when possible, but the guy is a real jerk. He has been that way for 15 years that I have known him and he acts like he is being inconvenienced when you come in. By contrast, Summit people are friendly, knowledgeable, and will go way out of their way to satisfy you.

Most companies could take a lesson in customer service from Summit, Speedway, and a few others I love to buy from.

Don

I've had good luck with Summit. A couple days ago I order a Hilborn style scoop. Regular ground mail. The next day it was at my door step. 1 day! They are not too far from me. 3 or 4 hours but that is service when you get it the very next day. Most take a day or 4 just to get it ready to ship.

I too have had good customer service from summit, most recently I ordered brakes for my truck, their website suggested a certain part number for my truck, but it was not the right part, one call took care of it, they shipped them out the day I phoned them, very helpful

Once again we have had an unexpected act from Summit. We moved and my Son Dan ordered some parts from them. They shipped them to the right address but forgot to include the apartment number. He got the parts but called them to make sure they add the apartment number as it is important as there are over 400 apartments in our village.

They apologized and told him they would refund the shipping costs on the last order. He told hem he wasn't calling to complain and didn't want the refund, but they insisted "for his inconvenience." Great people. :):)

Don

Bottom line is good company's suffer because of some knucklehead answering the phone. Thats my post #16, and I was a Summit supporter, a year later, never again. Doug Herbert or the yellow team { Jeggs}. What a diffrence a year can make. Was I miffed, I didn't even accept thier $25 gift certificate for making things right. O.K., there now I feel better. Note to self, fire my therapist.

Latest posts

Back