New Bomber Heater??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratty 46

Hey guys......

Most of you guys know I'm in the process of building my 46 ford cpe. (see 46 ford redo in the "Builds" section) and after deciding to have new member : "adrenenalin rush" build a aluminum & rivet - bomber style interior I just happened to go by to check on the seat pattern progress & saw & HAD TO HAVE this item:

A bomber inspired heater for my 46 coupe. Although I live in the south.....plans are to utilize the car as much as possible & dispite popular beliefs (and lies) it does dip into the 20's during the winter months here in Ga.
So with that I give you the first one out of his shop.....

Picture1428.jpg

Picture1427.jpg

Picture1425.jpg

I know I might sound like a salesman for Mike but you got to admit that this is indeed a new & fresh new item.

It has three speeds & as you can see comes with a heater control valve so in the cool months it can be bypassed.

I can't wait to get my car finished to try out all the kool items I've collected for the build.

Ratty 46

And it's sitting on a Chrysler Hemi, nice :D.

Seriously though, that's really neat. "Adrenenalin Rush" makes some cool parts.

Yes.....that lucky dog has a little old lady 1 owner 64 powder blue super stock clone to be next to his chopped model A. Hemi on the stand, super stock buckets & clutch pedals on the ready to install.

The dude does some "****a" work!!

Ratty 46

a very nice looking heater....looks like alot of thought and talent went into its construction..just curious what does he get for one of them? (since you're advertising for him anyways;):D )

Dude....... I'm not advertising for him.... I just think that kewl workmanship should be brought out for people of like minds to look at & ponder.

I hate to quote a price as I've got more than just the heater going on with my project.

Please pm :"adrenalin rush" for more info & pricing (as I'm only his agent)

Ratty 46

Last edited:
Dude....... I'm not advertising for him.... I just think that kewl workmanship should be brought out for people of like minds to look at & ponder.

I hate to quote a price as I've got more than just the heater going on with my project.

Please pm :"adrenalin rush" for more info & pricing (as I'm only his agent)

Ratty 46

Hey I wasn't trying to be rude or anything--I think when a guy finds a good product or service its only right to promote it--I appreciate your sharing and when ( or maybe if) funds permit i'll def. try to contact him, once again thanks

HRP

No disrespect taken.....I'm just having Mike do the hole interior, rear truck space, battery box, fuel tank trim & the heater. It really wouldn't be right for me to quote a price aside from the fact that it'll be a tad over 2K to do the work for me.

He's really a craftsman - pm him & I'm sure he'll give you a solid price.

Again - I knew you were just busting them abit!!

Ratty 46

I have to admit that this heater is a sharp looking outfit!! If anyone finds out the cost It would be good to know. I bet the guy could sell a bunch of them if they perform as well as they look.

I've asked RRR member "adrenalin rush" to respond to the question about the cost. I'm sure he'll get on here soon.

Ratty 46

HI! I've been thinking about doing a bomber style interior (aluminium pannels & rivits, same style as the heater in photos) in my '38 Ford truck and was suprized to see this thread on the same subject. i've never seen a whole interior done like this and am looking for photos that I can get some ideas from. Does anybody have photos, or advise on building the pannels? Thanks in advance!!

HI! I've been thinking about doing a bomber style interior (aluminium pannels & rivits, same style as the heater in photos) in my '38 Ford truck and was suprized to see this thread on the same subject. i've never seen a whole interior done like this and am looking for photos that I can get some ideas from. Does anybody have photos, or advise on building the pannels? Thanks in advance!!

Dream,
Oh yeah... Gastrick has an awesome interior in his deuce that you will absolutely love. I think he's part owner in a rivet company!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Here's the link...
http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3554&highlight=rivet

BoB

I know Adrenalin rush just finished a A bone interior for "Vodoo Larry" outta the midwest. I saw some of the pix of the parts & they were out of site.

I hope A/D posts some pix of that work.

He'll be doing my interior in the "ratty 46" when the time comes.

Ratty 46

Latest posts

Back