"Dark Sarcasm"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No progress. :mad:
Just got most of what I had cut down and ready to work with. No welder @ home yet but I might take it to a friends house and do it there.

Bought my rebuild kit for the tranny and delivered it to the builder almost a week ago. Just waiting to get it back and put it in...

Still not giving up hope on the rebel wiring kit either.

A while back I had to put a hi-torque mini starter on and it took me a while to get it shimmed out right. I got it replaced yesterday and soo far....no grinding...[cl

I think I still have a few bad lifters too..guess Im just gonna have to suck it up and buy a set soon...

Like I said, IT IS A NEVER ENDING BATTLE.

Get on it boy!!![ddev It happens to all of us, about 3 weeks ago I got a lifter making noise,only been about 6000 miles since the motor was completely rebuilt!![S But nothing major just need to find time to work on it! So get to work!![;)[ddd

Doug

Well dont get bummed out flate .
I try to look at it as ,welp it's time to put a bigger cam in it !!
With sounds great ! if ya say it really fast .
Time seems to be the project killer for me ,all i do is work,work ,work.
Oh well the wife loves it anyways!?>>>

Hang in there bud! I know sometimes things seem to be a string of endless problems, but they usually find a way to work themselves out. I've been down the flex plate road before, because of an ill fitting mini starter....PIA! I think you've made some incredible progress so far![cl Gastrick said it right...If it was easy everybody would be doing it! And we wouldn't want that would we?:D.....CR

Latest posts

Back