"Too Rough????" NAH!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschoolobee

My buddy Bob's Stude 3/4 ton..as found...(It STILL ran) after 30 yrs and big friggin' tree...

Igorwithtree.jpg

During our frantic two week rebuild, which entailed a new floor,rockers, cab mounts, lower bed sides, pushing the roof back in shape,replacing glass, all 4 fenders ,splicing two tailgates to make one ,ditto the hood, an NOS grille..lots of sanding and mud slinging....

Igor-1.jpg

At one of its first shows...and it TROPHIED!!!!

Igor-2.jpg

Still looking for better fenders....

Wow, I'm with Gastric. Two weeks? Now your ****ing me off. I need to either work harder or get younger.:eek:

Thats it, no more head scratching, I am just gonna start building.:D

Looks good.

Yeah ,if ya look close at the last pic...you can see the framed print of the "tree" pic...he displays it with it all the time..he used to take a section of the trunk of the tree with him but got tired of lugging it around....believe me after being unable to work on my stuff for the last 2 years...i'm itching to get back into a shop....wait and see how fast that '51 business coupe goes together, once i have a place to work!!!:eek:

2 weeks ,thats awsome !
love seeing some thig nobody wants, fixed up !
Savin tin ,thats right!! ,this bunch around hear would have cut it up for scrap before any one could have got to it .that kills me man ,i'd like to shoot a bunch of scrap metal people !!!grawl ,gripe grawl ,grpe??????

Very impressive

Did you guys work for Foose or Cotterpin at one time ? Guess not yor work is much better and quicker than theirs.LFE

Did you guys work for Foose or Cotterpin at one time ? Guess not yor work is much better and quicker than theirs.LFE

Ah, shucks...I'm speechless...Thanks for the comments guys LFE, ya made my day:D I never can watch those shows....I start yelling at the TV, and the old lady gets mad....Tried to get on Monster Garage, tho....Floyd and his crew...with that shop and two of my guys..:eek: I respect Foose, as he covers all the bases, & still gets in there and works...His dad,Sam built some true monuments in his day....

Latest posts

Back