New Action Novel about rodders and bikers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

I just finished writing my first novel, called D-E-D, DEAD. It's about a biker that takes on his club over selling Meth and young girls. There are bikes, hot cars, gunfights, car chases, explosions, all the normal stuff.:)

I'm self-publishing, so I'm selling reservations for the first printing of 200, a limited-edition signed and numbered run. When I get the manuscript back from the editor, I'll send it and the money collected to have the books printed. I hope to have them by March or April.

The book costs $15, $2.99 shipping anywhere in the lower 48, and can be ordered by mail, email, or by PayPal on my website.

Price: $15
Website url: http://larryanimalgarner.com

Thanks to those of you who have already ordered/reserved their copy!! I really appreciate the support.

Animal

Attachments

• coverlg.jpg
    coverlg.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 32
The book turned out to be nearly 600 pages:eek:.....We're sending the manuscript off in a week or so. If anyone still wants to reserve one of the limited edition, let me know. There are still a few available.

Down to the last ten copies of the limited-edition printing.....have more on the way, but will not have the limited-edition wording. I've had some interest from a couple different film companies about maybe making a movie.....YeeHaw![cl

Just finished the book. Now that's quite the story, there were a couple of twists in there that I didn't see coming. A good read, hope you do well with it.[cl

Latest posts

Back