Weekend in NH

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redidbull

My Wife, Daughter and my Son in law took a trip to New Hampshire this past weekend. My Son in laws family has a cabin in the woods in the middle of no where. Living on the SW coast of CT I always wonder where people find these cool cars and trucks to build. Well NH is one place. We were on some more "major" roads and there were many rides for sale. I saw a maybe mid 60s Caddy in the weeds. It was one of those Noah's Ark Caddys, like 25 ft long! I saw many old rack body trucks and one place had a few 60s tow trucks. There were also trailers, quads, and tires...lots of tires fs along the road. I can only imagine what lurks off the beaten path up there. Also had a great beach trip and ate too much. Jim

That's pretty country.

It is and the cabin is about an hour from any highway so it takes a while to get there but is very secluded. My Son in Law wants to build his own cabin on the property. The one there was built in the 70s and it looks it. He has a spot that is high on hill on the property. Jim

Latest posts

Back