Member Map

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty cool to be able to look up me never when I'm on the road and see who is near by!

Man that satellite view is really old! I've lived here for 35 years and my house is no where to be found. So much for modern technology.

Surveillance. :D

Haha yep, I can tell when it was by what's parked in my driveway. My dad's truck, it was orange and only there for a month or so, while I was selling it, so I know with certainty when the photo was taken. Haha [cl

The neighbour kid also has a mid-80's chevy stepside that he recently got running. New engine, but the thing leaves a pool of transmission fluid everywhere it sits. I can see the spot on the street in front of my house, but not the one in their driveway, so that also narrows it down to a couple weeks... :p You know the leak needs to be fixed when you can see the oil puddle from SPACE!!! [ddd

Just zoomed in on my patch of dirt. Trees are so bushy I can't even see the shop! Or anything in the back yard. LOVE IT! Pic is newer than the last time I looked it up. The last time, my 82 F-100 SW that got stolen was on the lawn. (I use the term lawn very loosely.)

Latest posts

Back